Updates to all .NET Edition products are now available with support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4.
What's new in IP*Works! Secure SNMP V8?
- SNMPMgr - New SNMP walk capabilities facilitating SNMP information discovery.
- SNMPAgent - Increased performance through asynchronous message handling.
- AES & 3DES - Support for AES and 3DES encryption.
- IPv6 - Support for IPv6 addressing, transport, MIBs, etc.
IP*Works! Secure SNMP .NET Edition Overview
Complete SNMP Solution - Components for building SNMP Agents, SNMP Managers, Handling Traps, ASN.1 MIB parsing, and much more.
High Performance Design - Based on a highly efficient asynchronous architecture, ideal for building scalable real-time enterprise solutions.
SNMP security features for authentication, authorization, and access control. Supports SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and SNMPv3.
Uniform & Extensible Design -Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Other Features - Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
IP*Works! Secure SNMP .NET Edition Highlights
- Support for the latest SNMP standards including SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, and Secure SNMPv3
- Security features including authentication, authorization, and access control.
- Read and compile ASN.1 MIB files into an easy to use object representation
- SNMP trap management and filtering
- Includes support for all major SNMP PDU's and variable types
- Optimized asynchronous socket architecture
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base
IP*Works! Secure SNMP .NET Edition Components
- SNMPAgent - An easy to use SNMP agent component providing both encoding/decoding and transport capabilities. Simplifies the process of adding SNMP reporting and management capabilities to any application
- SNMPMgr - A high-performance SNMP manager component for querying and managing SNMP capable devices
- SNMPTrapMgr - Provides a listening point for SNMP traps and informs
- MibBrowser - An SNMP MIB object used to load and maintain a set of SNMP object definitions. Easily loads external and linked MIB files to lookup Object Id (OID) information