What's new in IP*Works! S/MIME C++ Edition V8.0?
- CertMgr - Updated to include support for certificate extensions, extended key usage, and new certificate store types.
- SHTMLMailer - Now available for sending signed and/or encrypted emails with HTML content
- Certificate Chaining - When signing and verifying email messages.
- NTLM Authentication - Enabled across email components including S/POP, S/SMTP, and S/IMAP.
- Detached Signatures - New detached message signatures with Base64 encoding.
- Usability Updates - simplified encoding and decoding emails.
- SFileMailer - Enables you to easily send signed and/or encrypted emails with file attachments
New Features for Existing Components
- CertMgr - Major advancements including the ability to create, modify, and sign x.509 digital certificates. Become your own certificate authority with only 20 lines of code - see the included certificate manager demo
- Simplified certificate handling features across the board and additional security options
- Email sending components (SSMTP, SFileMailer, etc.) create spam-filter friendly emails, support digest authentication, message queuing, and more
- IMAPS - CRAM MD5 authentication, built in attachment decoding, and server side message sorting
- ACL extensions for IMAP account management and user permissions modification
- SPOP - Digest authentication and additional component interface enhancements
- A new config method in every component encapsulates cross-component features or infrequently used functionality, greatly simplifying component interfaces across the board
IP*Works! S/MIME (SMIME) C ++ Class Libraries includes C++ classes packaged in a 32 bit Windows DLL. The version of choice for C++ programming. The same /n software IP*Works! code as in our other editions, now available for C/C++ programming without the overhead of OLE2 interfaces. IP*Works! S/MIME (SMIME) Cocoa / C++ Frameworks for Mac OS X & iPhone development includes native C++ / Cocoa frameworks for building high performance Mac OS X and iPhone applications
IP*Works! S/MIME (SMIME) C ++ Class Libraries Features:
- Supports up to 128-bit (strong) encryption and Digital Signatures for Email and Document security
- The components are fully documented, with easy to use, fully indexed help files integrated in the IDE
- The components are very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources
- An excellent 5+ year track record, maintained, supported and enhanced by a professional staff
- All the components use asynchronous sockets. This allows you to create very efficient and highly responsive applications
- We charge no runtime fees, and no royalties of any kind to application developers. Only one license for the development environment
- The components are small in size, and have no dependencies on external libraries, which makes them very easy to download, install, and/or ship
IP*Works! S/MIME (SMIME) C ++ Class Libraries Components Include:
- CertMgr - Provides certificate management capabilities for the Digital Certificates installed on the system. SNNTP - S/MIME enabled NNTP client for reading, searching, and posting messages to Internet Newsgroups (USENET)
- SIMAP - S/MIME enabled IMAP client component providing easy access to corporate mail server such as Microsoft Exchange. SSMTP - Used to send S/MIME encrypted and/or signed email messages through standard mail servers (SMTP)
- SMIME - Encrypt files, emails, and even newsgroup postings as well as sign and verify message signatures using X.509 digital certificates (S/MIME V2 PKCS)