What's new in IP*Works! S/MIME (SMIME) Delphi Edition V8.0?
- CertMgr - Updated to include support for certificate extensions, extended key usage, and new certificate store types.
- SHTMLMailer - Now available for sending signed and/or encrypted emails with HTML content
- Certificate Chaining - When signing and verifying email messages.
- NTLM Authentication - Enabled across email components including S/POP, S/SMTP, and S/IMAP.
- Detached Signatures - New detached message signatures with Base64 encoding.
- Usability Updates - simplified encoding and decoding emails.
- SFileMailer - Enables you to easily send signed and/or encrypted emails with file attachments
New Features for Existing Components
- CertMgr - Major advancements including the ability to create, modify, and sign x.509 digital certificates. Become your own certificate authority with only 20 lines of code - see the included certificate manager demo
- Simplified certificate handling features across the board and additional security options
- Email sending components (SSMTP, SFileMailer, etc.) create spam-filter friendly emails, support digest authentication, message queuing, and more
- IMAPS - CRAM MD5 authentication, built in attachment decoding, and server side message sorting
- ACL extensions for IMAP account management and user permissions modification
- SPOP - Digest authentication and additional component interface enhancements
- A new config method in every component encapsulates cross-component features or infrequently used functionality, greatly simplifying component interfaces across the board
Native Delphi VCLs for Borland Delphi with no external dependencies. It features the same trustworthy components that come with other editions, available as native Delphi VCLs for real Delphi performance.
/n software IP*Works! S/MIME Delphi Edition Features:
- Supports up to 128-bit (strong) encryption and Digital Signatures for Email and Document security
- The components are fully documented, with easy to use, fully indexed help files integrated in the IDE
- The components are very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources
- An excellent 5+ year track record, maintained, supported and enhanced by a professional staff
- All the components use asynchronous sockets. This allows you to create very efficient and highly responsive applications
- We charge no runtime fees, and no royalties of any kind to application developers. Only one license for the development environment
- The components are small in size, and have no dependencies on external libraries, which makes them very easy to download, install, and/or ship
/n software IP*Works! S/MIME Delphi Edition Components Include:
- CertMgr - Provides certificate management capabilities for the Digital Certificates installed on the system. SNNTP - S/MIME enabled NNTP client for reading, searching, and posting messages to Internet Newsgroups (USENET)
- SIMAP - S/MIME enabled IMAP client component providing easy access to corporate mail server such as Microsoft Exchange. SSMTP - Used to send S/MIME encrypted and/or signed email messages through standard mail servers (SMTP)
- SMIME - Encrypt files, emails, and even newsgroup postings as well as sign and verify message signatures using X.509 digital certificates (S/MIME V2 PKCS)