What's new in FDMS Integrator V3? - Enhanced with all new FDMS transaction capabilities including GiftCard, Benefit (EBT), and Debit, as well as support for transaction Reversals.
What’s new in FDMS Integrator V2? - Enhanced with support for the latest FDMS connectivity requirements including the Merchant 3rd Party Processor and Visa Agent identifiers. In addition, a new certified FDMSHealthCare component is also now available for authorizing credit cards and FSA cards for health care transactions.
FDMS Integrator ActiveX/COM Edition - ActiveX Controls and optimized for the Internet and a COM library optimized for server side development. Smaller, faster, and without dependencies on external libraries. The edition of choice for distributed Internet applications.
FDMS Integrator Features
- No more Internet payment gateway fees, work directly with an Internet payment processor. FDMS Integrator contains components for direct credit card authorization, processing, and settlement through First Data Merchant Services (FDMS).
- Eliminate the middleman and associated expense by processing transactions directly with an Internet payment processor.
- Certified - Retail, E-Commerce etc. - FDMS certified support for Retail, E-Commerce, Direct Marketing, Healthcare, Restaurant transactions, and more
- Cross Platform - Native editions available targeting major platforms & IDE's including: .NET, ActiveX, ASP, Delphi, C++, etc.
- 3-D Secure MPI Enabled -3-D Secure MPI integration support, Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, and JCB J-Secure.
- Other Features - Fast and Lightweight, No External Dependencies, Transaction Logging, Integrated into Major IDE's, and more
FDMS Integrator Highlights
- Visa validated PABP/CISP compliance
- Certified support for Retail, E-Commerce, Direct Marketing, Healthcare, and Restaurant transactions.
- Bypass expensive gateway fees by working directly with an Internet payment processor.
- Secure data encryption using up to 128-bit SSL encryption and Digital Certificates.
- Address Verification Service (AVS) data support.
- Card Verification Code (CVC) support.
- Support for commercial purchasing cards including Level II and Level III transactions.
- Support for Recurring and Installment payments.
- Properties for 3-D Secure MPI integration (CAVV, ECI, and XID) for Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, and JCB J-Secure support.
- Logging features including raw transaction details for troubleshooting and storage.
- Credit Card validity checks decrease expenses that result from attempting to authorize invalid credit cards.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Unlimited free Email technical support backed by an experienced & professional staff.
- Extensive documentation, sample applications, fully-integrated help, and much more
FDMS Integrator Components
- CardValidator - Used to verify that a given credit card number is formatted properly, and could be a valid card number. Reduces fees that may be associated with invalid or declined transactions.
- FDMSDetailRecord - Can be used to create off-line Credit or Force transactions.
- FDMSECommerce - Used to authorize credit cards in both Mail Order (Direct Marketing) and eCommerce environments.
- FDMSHealthCare - Authorize credit cards and FSA cards for Health Care transactions.
- FDMSLevel2 - Combined with the FDMSSettle component can be used to qualify for Level 2 corporate card purchasing transaction rates.
- FDMSLevel3 - Used with FDMSSettle to qualify for Level 3 corporate card purchasing transaction rates.
- FDMSRegister - Registers client application with FDMS datawire.
- FDMSRetail - Component for authorizing credit cards in a Retail environment.
- FDMSSettle - A component for programmatically settling authorized transactions.